As you know, I'm writing an article about Chromium OS(Chrome OS) and created some material. so I posted a part of memo.
This is the login sequence of Chromium OS.
- Graphical login. slim is graphical login manager for chromium os.
- Input your google account.
- pam_google.so. If you don't save login cache of your google account, It has to connect network. pam_google.so is Google account authentication PAM module.
- pam_mount.so. mount to /home/chronos as tmpfs. so If you power down the system, user data will be removed all. "chronos" is a default user of Chromium OS. This mount is encrypted AES and SHA256 hash algolism.
- run chromeos-wm. It's Clutter based window manager.
- run chrome browser.